Clicking on the first award, Versatile Blogger Award — ThanksPosted: May 15, 2012
Thank you to the great blogger “A Londoner from Afar” for this nomination.
As a new blogger, this is unexpected but certainly appreciated. I feel very honored to receive this award.
First, I need to pass the award on to the blog I love…
P.s. Given that A Londoner from Afar nominated me in the first place, if I didn’t know she had already been awarded it I would have nominated her blog my self as I am a keen follower. So technically her blog belongs on the list too.
Some trivia about me:
1) No, high heels are not my religion. They are just life savers. Sunblock is my true religion.
2) I hate mint flavor. I hate toothpaste because it is minty. When I was growing up I wanted to have a whole set of dentures just like grandma so I could brush them outside of my mouth and didn’t have to taste the mint from the toothpaste.
3) I used to be a pyromaniac when I was young. I once poured a bottle of whiskey over a pile of burning charcoal. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, then the fire leaped from the charcoal and climbed up the stream of whiskey all the way in to the bottle and POW…it exploded! I still have a prominent scar on my left arm to remind me. These days I only use fire to cook.
4) I don’t really like a bouquet of mixed flowers because I usually don’t know what to do with them, so I group the same kind or the same color flowers together and put each kind in a separate vase. (Is this a sign of OCD?)
5) I really try hard to be healthy because my body’s default mode is to malfunction!
6) I often wish that I would someday discover Atlantis. That’s why I scuba dive.
7) I don’t like to judge anything. I don’t believe that there is only one best thing or one winner. I also don’t think that perfection is even exist.